How to choose Plumbers in El Paso, TX
When choosing plumbers in El Paso, TX it is important to focus on the following qualifications:
Choosing a plumber is a difficult task, especially in the event of an emergency. The following qualifications are necessary in choosing the right plumber for your needs:
1. Licensed: All plumbers (including appretices) need to have a license from the State of Texas in order to work in El Paso. How do I find out if a plumber is licensed? Simply ask. A licensed plumber will have their license number visible on their trucks or ready to hand out to a customer. This will protect you in case there happens to be any damages to your property. There are many “handy men” in El Paso that say they can fix any problem, but without the right training they can further damage your plumbing situation which can result in a more costly repair.
2. Insured: The plumber should carry liability and workmans compensation insurance. A minimum of $500,000 insurance is recommended. This will cover you in the event of an accident, an uninsured plumber can sue you if he gets injured in your home.
3: References : Always remember to read all of the online reviews on a plumbing company before making your final decision. Look up the BBB, Yelp, and reviews from Google.com and other websites can often tell you more about the company than their website can (including the bad reviews that can not be removed from google). If you are still having a difficult time choosing the right plumber, ask a friend, neighbor, or a local plumbing supply store, they deal with plumbers all of the time.
4. Work Guarantee. Choose a plumber that can guarantee their work at a fixed price. You do not want to have a plumber start in your home / office only to find out that there were other “circumstances” that raise the price. Ask for a worst case scenario price. Quality or work often matches the price. The cheapest plumber may not necessarily be the best option.
By Jimmy Garza
After choosing the right plumber, we can help you identify leaks that most plumbers are unable to find. This reduces the chance of secondary damages such as mold, odor, and structural deterioration.
Sometimes plumbers are not able to identify all water leaks very easily. Jimmy Garza Emergency Water Removal has infrared systems that can locate water wherever it may be present. If the water is finding a way to get out, we will certainly find a way to get in and identify the problem. With our state-of-the-art equipment and methodology, we find all kinds of concealed leaks, no matter where in your plumbing they may be hiding. We work closely with Plumbers in El Paso, to ensure that the source is found.
- Behind Walls and Sheetrock
- Under concrete slabs and driveways
- Basement crawl spaces
- Landscaping piping – Irrigation systems
- Water leaks in roofs
When a client discovers a water or sewer leak, the primary concerns are to obtain fast, efficient service and reduce the cost for detection and repair. Jimmy Garza’s invasive service will reduce your restoration costs and get your home or office back.
Effective Leak Detection in El Paso, TX:
- Fast results: Superior equipment isolates the leak source quickly and efficiently without having to make any holes in the walls.
- Save Money: Methods ensure that damage to property is minimal
- Confidence: Backed by over 30 years of experience and state-of-the-art equipment. Our workmanship is always Guaranteed!
Choosing Plumbers El Paso Water Removal in El Paso, Texas
Call us today: (915) 474-9472